We create bespoke hardware solutions that are designed to client specifications and requirements from schematic design to production-ready models. We work closely with our clients to develop solutions that are functional and precise, exactly what they needed from the start.
Thanks to our expertise in Linux and mobile development clients can include all kinds of magic on their own bespoke hardware.
“If you want something made to your specifications, we can do it.” – Keystone Electronic Solutions
The Internet of Things
The Internet of Things is often talked about, rarely developed. At Keystone Electronic Solutions, we do it.
We provide Internet of Things (IoT) integration, development and innovation with a ready-made, turnkey solution that is already IoT operational and capable. Our in-house research and development (R&D) departments are continually crafting services that evaluate how IoT can be used in the most advanced and effective ways.
We ensure we use the right technology for each client and evaluate processes and solutions to make sure this stays the same from day of implementation to well into the future. We help our clients make money through modern, innovative and active IoT solutions and services.
Our Remote Site Management (RSM) solution is IoT driven and already in use across a variety of clients and industries.
The Keystone Electronic Solutions’ RSM system is a simple and cost-effective tool that allows for the supervision of all IP-enabled equipment on a site over LAN with SNMP. This includes elements such as rectifiers, network equipment and switches. In addition, a range of DLMS Smart Power meters as well as Modbus-enabled devices such as Genset controllers, inverters, PLCs can be monitored over LAN or RS485.
Keystone Electronic Solutions has an array of Linux services on offer, from embedded Linux to Blue Penguin to Guinnux. Embedded Linux is used to develop impressive solutions and we understand exactly how it can be used, by whom and when. Our Blue Penguin solution ticks all the boxes of a robust distro and we have both support and services for Guinnux that form part of our embedded Linux offering.
We are Linux experts and we understand the rules. We know that certain factors need to be considered before, during and after any installation and we understand the challenges of security, hardware, data, patches and application proficiency.
Not based on uClibc Unlike many other embedded Linux distributions based on uClibc, Guinnux is built around EGLIBC: a variant of the GNU C library optimised for use in embedded devices. EGLIBC strives to remain source- and binary-compatible with the standard glibc.
- ARM-eabi compatibleAll binaries have been built with the Guinnux ARM-eabi toolchain. All the Guinnux packages and applications are binary compatible with all ARM-eabi architectures.
- Built from original sourceGuinnux is built from the original source without custom patches.
- Guinnux development environment follows PC closelyApplications that have been developed and tested on a Linux PC can be cross-compiled without changes to run on Guinnux hardware.
- Opkg package management systemOpkg is a lightweight package management system for use with embedded systems. A range of applications are available in the Guinnux software repository.
- Hardware available with Guinnux preinstalledFor more information, refer to the Guinnux Hardware page.
Keystone Electronic Solutions provides customised and highly-specialised mobile services that include app development, mobile web interfaces and platform agnostic tools and solutions. Our apps are designed to fit within the scope and budget of a client’s requirements and can be tailored to suit any market or industry need. We have created a variety of app solutions that work in tandem with our existing solutions and work seamlessly with the services that we have on offer.
Current Keystone Electronics Solutions’ apps:
- GLAM Bluetooth – used to operate GLAM Bluetooth Key
- ATC Interlock – has over 3,000 users on an access management system with SSL grid lock and fault tracking with the Footprints customer relationship management app
- Job Card Tracker – can automatically log distances travelled, submit information to a supervisor and provide real-time data for invoicing and time management
In addition to apps, we create mobile web interfaces for easier client and customer access on mobile devices and we assure clients of high-quality development and seamless results.
To develop a bespoke app or speak with an expert, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keystone Electronic Solutions has a rich and diverse ICT offering that provides clients with plenty of variety alongside a focus on excellence and ingenuity. We create backend servers that integrate with different platforms thanks to our platform agnostic philosophy. We can develop on anything from Solaris to Windows to Android and ensure connectivity between all systems and solutions.
Our ICT capabilities assure of complete data support with integration middleware that allows different systems to easily communicate with one another, whether they are central management systems or back office management systems. Everything talks to anything else and within client parameters.